Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

My true love is away, frolicking in Jamaica, where pot wafts through the air, wherever you are.

I am here, romancing myself.

Yesterday I bought myself the most beautiful tulips.



This morning, the boys snuggled with me under my big exotic print comforter, then we went downstairs and made crepes.



Here was the morning favorite:



That is chunks of ghirardelli dark chocolate melting in the pan. Yum.

Then, a little espresso, a sweet card or two from the boys, and some patterned pajamas from my far-away husband, delivered by his boy.

Love to you on this day of love!

3 comments:

jecca said...

Well done you. NY clearly hit the spot - they came home engaged. Central Park in the snow. Happy Valentine's!

Ilaria said...

that is the most wonderful news about your sister!!! i LOVE that she got engaged in central park in the snow. please please give her my congrats!

jecca said...

I will, of course... and because Dom and Ian are so alike Dom was determined to propose faster so he sneaked in at about 6 1/2 years! x