Sunday, February 14, 2010

Skinny Jeans

I can't post a picture, because it would be too small!

Yesterday I shocked myself. I bought a pair of skinny jeans!

I do not believe women my age should wear skinny jeans. I think it is obscene. I went in to buy new jeans because it has been years since I bought jeans. The hot young sales girl, with no prompting from me, pulled down eight pairs of jeans to try, and half of them were skinny. I took one look and said, I will not fit in those.

Just try, she said. So I did.

Half an hour later I walked out with two pairs.

Half of me thinks, protect the world from this crazy mama! The other half thinks, I look so cool and hot in my skinny jeans, my sexy top and my black boots. I needed an image makeover. I went out alone last night to try it out.

I like it.

It is always good to experiment with who you think you are!

2 comments:

Squidly said...

And you looked stunning and appropriately, so if those were skinny jeans then you are, indeed, one hot mama!

Ilaria said...

you noticed!!!!