Saturday, August 16, 2008

One of My Happiest Places On Earth



Stinson Beach. Bolinas Lagoon. Jen and Rob. Dinner under the stars. My own shooting star. Boogie boarding the giant waves. Searching for sand dollars. Making necklaces with Minna. Organic Raspberry ice-cream from Strauss family farm. Red wine in giant northern California wine glasses. Hot tubbing. Mists and fog and red woods. Golden hills. The Dipsea Trail. Muir woods. Stolen blackberries and blackberry pancakes. Fried oysters and Amnesia IPA. Beta testing for Tcho. T-shirts from Buzz. Bo 4 Bo '08. Seals. Leopard sharks. Isabel Allende and the Sum of My Days. Natalia's ghost. Sandy. Fossilized sand-dollars. Benji finding feathers. Hunting for shells til our pants fell down. Mosquitos. The Spit. Falling asleep to the sound of the waves. The light on the hills. My boys. My love. Heaven.

No comments: