Thursday, January 8, 2009

...And Now...a Few More Words From Ghandi

Ok, my entire blog is inspired by Ghandi--so in the process of sorting my pile (YES! I am procrastinating again...but at least I have reached the dreaded boxes, and Franti is singing to me) I found my original Ghandi research. And so here is another centering Ghandi quote, from me to you. May it guide your 2009:

"Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

Heavy. But so inspiring. It is up to us!

What is your inspiring, guiding quote for 2009. Send it to me!

2 comments:

SQUIDLY said...

I don't know if this is "inspiring" to me per se, but it is my struggle each day, so I keep it on my computer. It is from Joseph Campbell:

"Let go of the life you wanted, so you can have the life that is waiting for you."

I am sending you light and love as you tend to Natalie's "boxes", for they are not just boxes, are they? Perhaps some of her more inspirational collages can be donated to hospices, hospitals, or schools? Let them inspire others, too?

Ilaria said...

dear lisa, i LOVE your campbell quote. i am going to put it up by me, too. thank you! and i like your idea of scattering nat's collages to the world to inspire. they are quite powerful. i'd like to show you sometime.